For the last twenty five plus years Mary Anne Rozsa, Broker/Associate, with Coldwell Banker, has been serving the real estate needs of individuals and families in the Tri-Valley communities of Livermore, Pleasanton, and Dublin as well as San Ramon, Danville, Brentwood and Discovery Bay in Contra Costa County. Mary Anne also serves Tracy and Mt. House in San Joaquin County. As a long time resident of the area, she has first hand knowledge of the real estate market. She has received numerous awards and even more important, tremendous repeat and referral business from satisfied clients. She can make your home search or sale seamless and successful.
“My credits speak for my abilities. I have achieved my degree of professionalism through an attitude of dedication and commitment to my clients. I enjoy working with Sellers and Buyers and offer comprehensive programs to ensure the success of each and every transaction. My goal is to always give Superlative Service That You Can Count On.”
I am a dedicated full-time real estate agent. For your information I have listed below some of my qualifications and accomplishments:
- Real Estate Sales License 1980.
- Top Producing Agent with Coldwell Banker since 1988.
- Rated in the Top 1% to 2% of all agents in the U.S. since 1990.
- Numerous Coldwell Banker achievement awards.
I have received the following advanced degrees and awards:
- Graduate Realtors Institute
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Certified Corporate Property Specialist
- Certified Corporate Residential Specialist.
- Grand Masters Award from Realtors to Bay East Association of REALTORS®
- CSSR (Certified Short Sale Resource)